- How do I get to the website? Navigate to www.norcalnostalgiaracing.com and if not registered see below on how you register. Save your credentials to get the latest information on the website.
- How do I register on website? Log in by entering a user name and password this will give you access to the monthly news letter and more
- Where can I see current points? Points will be posted on Facebook and our website, updates will be made after each event.
- How do the points work?
- Event Attendance = 5 pts
- Qualifying = 1 Point Per Position (ex. 16 cars. #1 gets 16, #16 gets 1, etc.)
- Elimination Round Win = 10 pts each
- Elimination Round Loss = 5 pts each
- Class Winner = 5 pts
- *Car must fire and break staging beams under own power to earn points and payout for elimination round.
- *In Competition – Car must be able to start and break staging beam under own power to advance into next round. If a car is broken, even on a bye run, and unable to take break the staging beam under its own power, the car does not advance to next round.
- Who is my class rep?
- NE1 – Greg Means (916) 539-0018
- NE2 – Justin Minahan (925) 321-6661
- NE3 – Sabrina Pecora (707) 888-8703
- If I have concerns/complaints on another racer who do I inform? Please contact your class rep. If the concern/complaint is on your class rep please contact Brian Reinaldo
- What happens if a race is rained out? If an event is projected to be rained out admins will make the call to cancel up to the day before the event. If a race is cancelled all purse money will go to the next event. Cancelled events will not be rescheduled.
- How do I pay the $100 entry to an event and can I pre-register for events? Pre-registration will open 3 weeks before an event and close the week of,
- You can pre-pay for all events by sending a check to Brian Reinaldo at 217 Quail Hollow Drive, Galt CA 95632 Through Venmo to Brian Reinaldo (Nor-Cal Nostalgia).
- Cash at the track.
- Where can I get updates on the group?
- Facebook – Nor Cal Nostalgia Drag Racing
- Instagram – Nor_Cal_Nostalgia_dragracing
- Gmail – NorCalNostalgiaEliminator@Gmail.com
- What is the pay structure?
- ENTRY FEE: $100 entry fee will be collected by NCNDR staff member at drivers meeting first day of event.
- Nostalgia Eliminator 1/2/3
- Winner – 50% / Runner Up 30% / Semi’s – 10%
- *All additional donations above the $100 entry fee will be allocated at same percentage in addition to amounts below.
|# Cars||Winner||Runner Up||Semi-Final||Semi-Final|
Any additional questions can be sent through social media, email or call your designated class representative.