- How do I register on website?
Log in by entering a user name and password this will give you access to the monthly news letter and more
- What do I get as a member?
Invitation to all events and more fun then you can shake a stick at.
A chance to run for the coveted points championship
- Where can I see current points?
Points will be posted on Facebook and our website, updates will be made after each event. If you do not see a current points ladder then please contact your class rep or Brian Reinaldo for updates.
- How do the points work?
Winner 15 points
Runner up 10 points
Per round 5 points
Qualifying points are by car count ie number one will get the sum of the total car count, then counting down to last qualifier
Attendance 5 points
- Who is my class rep?
NE1 – Greg Means
NE2 – Justin Minahan
NE3 – Sabrina Pecora
- If I have concerns/complaints on another racer who do I inform?
Please contact your class rep. If the concern/complaint is on your class rep please contact Brian Reinaldo
- What happens if a race is rained out?
If an event is projected to be rained out admins will make the call to cancel up to the day before the event. If a race is cancelled all purse money will go to the next event. Cancelled events will not be rescheduled.
- How do I pay for entry to an event?
- Race entry can be pre paid up until the week before the race being entered, race entry can also be done at the track in the form of cash or check, online payments cannot be accepted at the track.
- You can pre-pay for all events by sending a check to Brian Reinaldo at 217 Quail Hollow Drive, Galt CA 95632
- Through Venmo to Brian Reinaldo (Nor-Cal Nostalgia).
- Cash at the track
Any additional questions can be sent through social media, email or call Brian Reinaldo at 916-342-4998